Monday, January 13, 2014

This one


A couple weeks ago, Jason was on his winter break and we were running errands together. A simple act but particularly wonderful since he rarely joins me when he is in school. The radio was blasting as we sang and danced along; Jason singing falsetto and me acting like I actually know how to dance (I don't). I told Jason "I hope when my life is flashing before my eyes, one of the images I see is of us dancing in the car together like this." We had recently watched some late-night episodes of I Shouldn't Be Alive (bad dramatizations and all) and nearly everyone spoke about this "life flashing before my eyes" moment. Jason smiled and said simply, "Then make it this one." And so I breathed it all in and locked it away, putting in a silent request. This one.

7 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest! I love this idea of dancing and singing in the car while doing errands ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww adorable! If only my husband would run errands with me.. he hates em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness gracious me! this is beautiful lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! you have some great pictures on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really love this photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sentiment! It is really mind blowing to think that the moment you're in will one day be so precious and far in the past. This has been something I've been thinking about a lot lately. You also take some really neat photos!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete