Thursday, November 7, 2013

The pumpkin post (when everyone is already sick of pumpkins)

So I know pumpkin pictures are pretty much old news but I'm going to add more to the mix. At least I'm not posting this in December... right??

My friend Kristina and I went to a pumpkin patch about a month ago. We made friends with the man who ran the pumpkin canon (although sadly not enough to get him to launch a pumpkin for free), cheated our way through a corn maze, and of course, picked ourselves some pumpkins.







P.S. Pumpkin is a weird word. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love it!! Pumpkin IS a weird word... you're the best, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could possibly be sick of pumpkins?? More pumpkins I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think people forget fall goes on until the middle of December.. haha. i'm a believer in making the season last all season, so i love this pumpkin post!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete