Sunday, May 5, 2013

A city in motion


NYC '13 from Emily Lunt on Vimeo.

It's been a while since I went to New York - almost two months! But I finally got together a video of the random clips we took while there. So glad I can have these little snippets to always remind me of a really grand and poignant week in my life.

The energy and motion of the city was exhilarating. I kind of loved the subways, as dark and dirty as they were. In most places, public transportation unfortunately separates those with money and those without. But being in NY, it is a necessary way of life and you could find just about anybody on the train. Down there in the tunnels, it felt like equal ground.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! What an awesome idea to make a video of your trip -- it captures the city perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me and I found you! LOVE THIS and can't wait to adventure with you in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete