Friday, July 6, 2012

Wheels upon the tar

I have so much to say, and yet so little when I actually think about blogging. Life has been very full lately. Full of family and friends and just a whole lotta love. And on a less enjoyable note, full of moving arrangements. Moving across the country is so much work. I am exhausted.

Instead of spilling allll my messy feelings on the interwebs, I'll share a few photos I took over our trip to Thatcher this week.

Goodness I miss being a kid sometimes.






On a kind of related note, when I "save for web and devices" in photoshop, my pictures always get darker. So pretend these pictures are brighter, and if anyone has any tips let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos! they are just so fun and free spirited. I like the contrasted look of them, but to correct them, I would definitely just save them as a .jpeg. that way, you will have no problem sharing them with anyone. you don't really need to save photos for web. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete