Monday, July 30, 2012

Calling you to see

It happens every time you've been gone.

I hear my phone ring. I answer it even though I know what you're going to say.

"I'm coming home now!"

Sometimes you want to talk about what I've been doing in the oh, 72 minutes since you've been gone. Sometimes I feel irritated because I'd rather just talk about it when you get home in oh, 4 minutes.

But really, you deserve more than my irritation. You are just that excited to tell that me that you're on your way back to me.

Thank you for that. Thank you for always showing how much your care; your devotion is undeniable. 


Love you.

3 comments:

  1. Amaazing blog and I really love it.

    Very nice photos :))



    ~~follow each other?



    http://lajune16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, honey bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my day. You guys are too cute.
    Seriously, that's my favorite call to get. But in our case, it's me wanting to chat and Tyler cutting me off and saying, "Just tell me when I get there." Haha. I understand though, I could talk for days...

    ReplyDelete