Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring break dreamin'


I find myself daydreaming about these waves often. School is overwhelming, being my last semester with so many expectations and requirements. I'm trying to keep my head up and work hard but my energy and motivation are running dry.

One ray of sunshine is that we really have a great spring break planned. Yes, I'll probably be working on school projects in a cheap hotel during the night, but the days will be wonderful.

In planning this new trip, I am reminded of a California trip I went on nearly 5 years ago. Julie and I were bored 18 year-olds in Thatcher with big dreams for a road trip. I was so proud of us for making it happen, and with such short planning and resources. Julie's older brother was our saving grace, because without him we wouldn't have even been able to rent a hotel room. Chris joined us for the fun and we had a blast.









And finally, one of the things I am most excited about this time around:


I just may die of happiness when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment