Sunday, January 1, 2012

why hello,


It's hard to believe it's the new year. If I may quote my husband, "2011 is over, and I don't even really remember it." I chose not to take that comment personally. ;)

We are looking forward to many things in 2012, including:

- Graduating with our bachelor's degrees in May together

- Moving out of our 500 sq ft apartment in something *hopefully* bigger

- Potentially moving to a new state

- Jason starting med school

- Emily finding a job

- Many new babies, including two from my very best friends, Molli and Amy

- Getting a kitten



And a few highlights from 2011 were:

- Jason getting a new, better job at Banner Desert

- Emily's internship at eeko over the summer

- Lake Tahoe for spring break, Jason's 1st snowboarding

- 1st wedding anniversary in Sedona

- Fun trips in AZ to Prescott and Jerome

- Thanksgiving with my parents in our little apartment

- Jason getting accepted to med school... still waiting to see where we'll go

- St. Louis for Christmas

- Seeing out-of-state friends, including Jenni, Lyndee, and the Nortons



I don't really believe in new year's resolutions, but among my goals for 2012 are to grow my relationship with Christ deeper and more intimate, trust Him in all of our upcoming decisions, love my husband and support him as he starts a new chapter, find an awesome job, learn to use my camera better, and live with less fear and instead confidence in my Creator.

2012 will be a big year for us with a lot of new changes - bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Babies! Giggle... Baby girl can't wait to meet Aunt Emily!

    ReplyDelete