Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lamesauce

Blogging and going to school haven't been mixing so well for me lately. I have the best intentions but I don't follow through. Which all adds up to a big helping of lamesauce.

And here I am blogging about bathroom humor. I guess that's what happen when you marry a boy. Thankfully my boy is funny and keeps each day entertaining. He's been on this kick of making up silly songs on the spot for me, guitar and all. What more does a girl need, right?

Anyway, back to the bathroom humor story.

We were sitting in the living room together on Saturday and Jason announces he's going to the bathroom for "a while." This is enough to know I should leave him alone while he does his business.
A minute or two later, I receive a text. I look and see - Jason had forwarded a Chick Fil-A coupon.
And then it hits me. I text back: "Did you just send this from the pot?"
Jason replies: "Yes. Just did again."

What a ridiculous and pretentious and wonderful man.

1 comment:

  1. knowing you two this made me laugh! once again you two get the cutest couple award from me! ps you're no lamesauce to me buttkiss

    ReplyDelete