Saturday, August 13, 2011

S that D. Shut it down

In the spirit of one of my heroes, Liz Lemon, I present some recent deal breakers (the friendship edition).

But first, please watch this clip. You life will be better for it.



Situation 1
I'm at work and I take a side eye peek at my coworker's lunch. A slice of white bread, a slice of bologna, a slice of American cheese, topped off with another slice of white bread. The bread alone was enough to call it.

Deal breaker!


Situation 2
I'm a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. At the shower, the matron of honor mentioned that she went to an awesome Kid Rock concert recently. Then she followed with: next time, we totally should all go together.

D-e-a-l breaker.

Please note that these are just for kicks and giggles. I am friends with everyone (er, at least I try to be)

2 comments: