Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In co+hoots

Last Friday, we had a party at my internship's coworking office. Basically a coworking office is where several small businesses unite and share a collaborative office space. My boss, Jenny, was a HUGE part of founding this space, called co+hoots. She really thinks big, but still remains humble and is a friend to everyone.
To celebrate co+hoots 1 year anniversary, we had a party! I got to help plan it, and it was so fun! The energy was great and I met some awesome people. Phoenix really has a great design community and I feel so lucky to be a part of it.

One of the best things about the party was the portrait station. Who doesn't want to take pictures with felt mustaches?!

These are the amazing girls that I work with. My boss, Jenny, is on the far right.




It's true!

1 comment:

  1. ps you're beautiful! and I love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete