Monday, June 13, 2011

Spiffy stuff

So sometimes I like to pretend to be a media snob. Like, "ugh, I don't watch American Idol, that over-produced show with too many flashing lights and not enough substance." But then my husband decides he kinda likes it? And in the process totally ruins my street cred. After American Idol is over, I started watching The Voice, with all the gimmicks and obnoxious sets and you guessed it, flashing lights. Guess what my husband does? Sticks up his nose and hates all of it. What the heck?

Anyways, I still watch The Voice and all it's overdone flashiness, and secretly kind of like it. But because of it, I discovered this adorable couple, Josh and Nicole, collectively named ElenOwen.



Does Josh not look like Ryan Gosling? The fact that they're married seals the deal for me. I said it before and I'll say it again. Adorable.

Also, Dia. From Meg & Dia who Katie introduced me to yearsssss ago. I finally connected this and was really excited.



Dia covering Mumford & Sons? Yes and yes. Take that husband!

1 comment:

  1. I've been Linked!
    I almost went to that baseball game too! But ended up not. That would've be awesome! And you look adorable in that picture not slouchy, if all else fails have someone stick you in the ribs!

    ReplyDelete