Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday ramblings

It's spring break! I slept til 11:30 today - I was quite impressed with myself.


This song has been in head quite a bit lately. It's so happy, you can't help but love it. Then I found out one of my friend's roommates was dating the drummer - say what?

Yesterday Jason picked me up from school. On the drive home, he told me he did some laundry, but that he ran out of quarters (we use the apartment laundry room). I get home and two loads of laundry are strung everywhere throughout our apartment, on every lamp, chair, table, and ledge available. What a silly boy he is.

Now... to clean my house. Midterms wrecked havoc on my apartment. And on top of that, I have to pack. But it's happy packing, because I get to see my family.

Lake Tahoe here we come!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun on your trip and I want to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete