Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm not gonna lie

The trend of nicknaming husbands on blogs irks me a little bit.

I rewatched 500 Days of Summer. I liked it a LOT MORE the second time around. Actually, loved it.

Jason liked it too; he laughed a lot.

Since watching the movie, I've had this song in my head:

I'm obsessed.

Speaking of obsession: Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Need I say more?

Men in white suits creep me out.

I have a hot date tonight. It's casual so no need to worry about white suits.

Babies with long dark eyelashes are my favorite.

I secretly hope my future babies have hair.

I'm going to buy a domain for my own website. emilylunt.com coming soon.

One thing new I've learned about myself this year is that celebrating holidays is important to me. A simple realization, but meaningful all the same.

I'm hopelessly forgetful and scatterbrained. I lose everything. It's getting in the way of my quality of life. F'real.

I watched the Bachelor last night. Terribly embarrassing guilty pleasure.

My husband watched it with me.

We made fun of all the boobs hanging out. And we cuddled.

One of my favorite parts of the day is falling asleep next to my husband. It's incredibly calming after a long day.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. And I love this post because I love you. Make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we all have to go through this phase at some time in our life
    http://ithinkfreely.blogspot.com/2010/08/ace.html

    ReplyDelete