Sunday, January 23, 2011

I want my money back!

This morning in Sunday school, we were talking about the story of the good Samaritan. Valerie, the teacher, asked the class if they knew what a robber was. After coming to the conclusion that a robber is someone who takes something that doesn't belong to them, one boy perked up and said, "That's like Obama! He takes everyone's money!" We teachers were so surprised, we couldn't help but snort and giggle as he started bobbing his head back and forth, saying "I want my money back!"

When we were done with the lesson, we all got up to start the next activity. One little boy complained, "Argh, my underwear always gets stuck in my bottom."

I love our kids and all the darndest things they say.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! How old are they?? My husband and I teach the 6 year olds and a few weeks ago we were talking about keeping the Sabath day holy and things we could do on Saturday to help us prepare for Sunday. One little boy said, "yea, like wash your butt."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! I love this! I wanna give that kid a high five...

    ReplyDelete