Sunday, November 28, 2010

A few picture morsels of Thanksgiving

I'm not too good at taking pictures over the holidays... but here's a few I snapped on the last day.

Thanksgiving was so nice. A perfect break from the city - fresh air, good food, and a great time with the family. (oh yeah, and some shopping too)

A hazy Tink. She wasn't too happy that I woke her up from her nap.


Boys will be boys. Adventures in the world of Halo


My family's quaint little stove that kept us warm during our stay.


I feel pretty when I'm with my family. Laughing, joking, relaxing, not trying to impress anyone. Just being me. (Note my mother's holiday gel clings stuck on the mirror. Pretty sure she has those for every holiday)


I'm so incredibly excited for Christmas! In less than two week, I will done with school. It's hard to believe... I was so afraid of this semester and now it's almost over. I'm praying for strength to finish strong (I lose steam quickly, but I know it just an opportunity for God to provide when I do)

1 comment:

  1. You. are. gorgeous. Seriously, I LOVE that picture of you in the mirror... and I also love the holiday gel clings.

    ReplyDelete