Saturday, October 23, 2010

Studio night

Last Friday, my class opened up our studio for friends and family to come see our work, aka, see why said friends and family never see us.

I was a little nervous, seeing as it was our first, but it was so fun! I loved having so much energy in our studio and getting to meet all of my classmates' families.

My awesome boss Saundra came to visit first, but sadly I didn't get any pictures. I was so glad she came though!! Coolest boss everrr.

Kellie and roomie (this is unfortunate because I used to be the roomie, not the one meeting the new roomie - SIGH) came. Yay! Kellie even spotted the ever aloof ANDY WEED! I love Kellie and I was so happy she came, and I even got 2, yes 2, hugs from her!


My parents, also my most faithful blog readers, were conveniently already traveling into AZ for a wedding, so they made a detour for studio night. Thank you guys so much! Next time, let's make a longer visit okay? Also in the picture is my cute husband, fresh from the hospital.


Jason's cousin Ty, who is a student at UAT in multimedia design, made an appearance! It was so nice of her to come. She wanted to see our program and how it worked and compared to hers. She also made friends with my teachers and got the invite to come visit whenever she wanted. Woah now!


One of the highlights of the night was Jason giving my teacher Mookesh a hard time about the demanding hours of the program. I love my teachers and how they can joke with the best of 'em.

We finished the night up at Oreganos. Good company, good food, a good break from standing on really uncomfortable heels. Thanks again to all you came - much love! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your studio night Buttkiss! Wish I could've been there with ya, but I'm so proud of you :) Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete