Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feline.

A lot of my friends and people I went to school with have been getting the baby bug, and consequently, are getting pregnant and starting families.

Me?

I just want one of these.


I just tortured myself with way too many pictures of adorable cats. Why do I do this to myself? I am fairly certain that the yearning of said friends and classmates for children feels quite to similar to the pull I feel in my stomach when I think about having my own cat. (Don't judge) I hate being in school and spending money on ink and paper instead of cat food.

I've informed Jason on many occasions that on the day I secure a job post-graduation, I am getting a cat. Until then, I anxiously await the day when I get to hold that bundle of fluff and hear it purr contentedly.

2 comments:

  1. Your too cute!!! They arent too expensive:) We got ours for free and he doesnt even eat that much. I miss him terribly...right now he is staying with the inlaws:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Kameron as soon as we have a house and yard I'm getting dog. Cats are good too, but my dream is a dog...someday...

    ReplyDelete