Saturday, June 12, 2010

Engagiversary

Twas a year ago today that Jason asked me to marry him, and it's also officially two weeks until we tie the knot.

I've enjoyed this season in our lives immensely. I can't say it was the best of circumstances, but we've tried to make the best of it. And we're stronger because of it. I truly am marrying my best friend - life doesn't get much better than that.

Speaking of not the best of circumstances, this...


is all I've gotten to see of Jason for the last two weeks (and two days, but who's counting?). I won't see him for another four days (but again, who's counting?). If you're any good at math, all together that's three weeks (minus one day...okay maybe I'm counting). I'm fairly sure this is the longest we've ever gone without seeing each other. Not. fun.

Okay, back to the good news ---- 14 DAYS!!! Yipee do dah day!

1 comment:

  1. Emily I am so excited for you and Jason! It is pretty tough not being with the guy you'd like to spend all your time with, but way to keep optimistic and keeping strong, it only makes everything better when you see him again.

    ReplyDelete