Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bunkmate

I feel silly sleeping on a queen bed all by myself, so I let my teddy bear share the bed with me.

Jason got me this bear for Valentine's Day in 2009. It was as a joke because I always make fun of stupid Valentine's traditions. Regardless, it gives me great joy each time I think about Jason standing in line at Walmart, trying to retain his manliness while holding this huge bear.

It comes complete with a big stuffed heart that says I love you. Presh.

Every night, my teddy bear begins the night lying on my left side. Every morning I wake up and he's on my right side. On the floor. Ooops..... Good thing my teddy bear can't speak or I imagine he would have some stern words of warning for Jason.

I really do love him, I promise. Look how cute we are together.

Don't tell my teddy bear (I don't want to hurt his feelings) but I'm ready for my real bunkmate.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS that picture of you and the teddy bear is adorable! I absolutely heart you! You make me very happy...
    P.S. I love the title of this post because that has been my and Tyler's nickname for each other since 1st day of marriage. Must be a BFF thing. :)

    ReplyDelete