Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dude, Man, Duuude!

For reasons far beyond my understanding, Jason can talk with me and have a completely normal conversation, but the minute he starts talking to a guy, he starts throwing in more "dudes" and "mans" than I can count. Obviously, he can restrain himself when talking with a male of seniority, but any guy he is comfortable with, these bro phrases start flowing. Even when he helps out in Sunday school, there are 3 year old and 5 year old boys that get the same treatment. What's even more funny is when he is talking with me like a normal person and then begins retelling a conversation with another guy - yep, he has to recount every "dude" and "man" he said.

So here's to you Jason. Duuuude, you're pretty silly, but man, I love you. Dude.

One of our lovely engagement pictures taken by Kellie.

1 comment: