Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lyndee Love

Lyndee took me on a date the Diamond Backs game on Tuesday night. It was really fun and I'm so glad she took me! If anyone knows Lyndee, they know you're always going to have a good time with her. Lyndee in public is a marvelous thing to see and I recommend everyone experiences it. She is shameless in talking to people and always makes new friends.

Some highlights:

A guy about our age sitting two rows in front of us was standing up trying to get the crowd to cheer and then looks at us: "Hey did you guys ride the light rail?"
Me: blank stare
Lyndee: "Yeah!"
Guy: "I thought so. I remember seeing you guys."
Me: mildly confused stare because I don't remember him and am unsure why he's talking to us regardless
Lyndee: "Yeah that was us!"
Guy: thinks and then says "You guys riding it back home?"
Lyndee: "Yep!"
Me: mildly amused stare
Guy: "Alright then! See you on the way back!"
Lyndee: "Ok ok! Yeah!"
Guy sits down.
Me: "Wow."
Lady behind us: "I know why you girls ride the lightrail!"

Lyndee: "YEAH! WHAT!"
Ten year old boy in front of us: "OK!"

Lyndee's coworker: "So and so D-Back player has been really hot this season"
Lyndee: "Yeah, he's hot!"
Lyndee's coworker: "By hot, I mean playing hot"

Lyndee browsing through the free D-Backs magazine: "Who's that player? He's hot!"

Lyndee: big smile when an attractive guy in the crowd is shown up on the megatron
Lyndee's coworker: "I saw that smile!"

Lyndee: "The scantron, I mean the megatron..."

The crowd around us was crazy and there was a big group of Phillies fan. One middle-aged lady (by middle-aged I mean time is taking its toll on her body) took the time to put eyeliner on but unfortunately didn't take that same time to put a bra on. Who does that?

Thanks Lyndee for the good time! I love you and how interesting you make life!

7 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am still laughing! Thanks for dedicating this post to me! I need to post our pictures and they will help explian this night better. I read some of this to my coworkers and they were laughing! Riki said she is sad she missed the lady with the no bra! I love the way you put it that she can wear eyeline but no bra! Oh good times! hahaha! Thanks again for coming with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... the scantron i mean the megatron.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA when i read this it was like i could hear every single word coming right out of lyndees mouth at a very loud volume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha... the scantron i mean the megatron.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA when i read this it was like i could hear every single word coming right out of lyndees mouth at a very loud volume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it looks like i like this post a whole lot. seeing as blogger decided to post my comment like 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Kellie! I saw five comments and was quite surprised since I never get that many comments. Thanks for making me feel like I was popular. I'm glad you liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he he...that's funny. I miss baseball games. I went to an Orem Owls game...but it was like the farm team for the farm team of some ridiculously bad team. Awesome funny post!

    ReplyDelete