Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July

Here's a photo journal of July so far. We'll start off with the 4th of July monkey boy:
I went to Thatcher for the 4th of July. I stayed at Kali and Suzie's apartment and boy do those girls know how to celebrate!
At the parade
Yankee doodle dandies!
Barbecuing at the park!
At the fairgrounds before the fireworks. Tonka told us we were 4th of July princesses with our cute lil crowns that Kali C got us.
They forced us to take a detour after the fireworks were over. It was ridiculous and we were stuck on this dirt road FOREVER. Ah well, we had good company and good tunes.
On Sunday of the 4th of July weekend, we headed up to Twilight campground for a church service and potluck on the mountain.

It was a cloudy, rainy day (no editing on this pic but it looks black and white, weird but cool)
Justin catching a frisbeeJason in nice form
Cutie Amy
All in all, it was an awesome weekend!
Up next, Kellie and I went to a COPELAND concert. It was completely incredibly amazing!!! Unfortunately, it was in the Clubhouse...with no AC. In Tempe, Arizona. In July. Seriously ridiculous. So I was melting and insanely uncomfortable and by the end I just wanted to die, but thankfully Aaron Marsh's angelic voice kept me alive.
Genius.
I made appointments with wedding venues and Jason surprised me by coming last minute to look with me. He's the best! I'm so glad he came - it was so much better with him!
And finally, the Harry Potter premier! A group of us met at Cinemark around 9:30 and it was wonderfully uncrowded. I didn't get pictures of our whole group but we had a blast! Lyndee, Sarah, Kellie, Julie and I made shirts with a peace symbol, a heart, and a lightning bolt. Kellie wins most awesome entrance, hands down. She submitted an assignment at midnight and then drove over to the theater. She walked in right as the previews started. Niiice. Below Sarah and I are spelling out our love for HP.


I guess I was the only one who was excited.
And what Harry Potter Premier isn't complete without a napping Dumbledore fan
I LOVE summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment