Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello my friend!

One day I got home from work and a new friend was waiting for me. (Yes, that is my bed, and no, it is not made) So excited!
Apple was offering a rebate so along with my new macbook, I got an ipod touch for free (and also a printer)!
Opening the box...so sleek
Its first moments in the new world
And now OPEN!
Lyndee can't believe her eyes
The instructionsAnd now turned on. Mmm... feels good.
They even gave me a cloth to clean it. High rollin!
And now my case. Long story short, the first one I bought made a horrible snapping noise when I opened the screen. I exchanged it for a new one, which did the same thing. Jason discovered screen was popping against one edge of the plastic case...
So he ghetto-ized it and shaved a little bit of the plastic off.
Ta da! It works!
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the WONDERFUL world of Macs! Good choice!!!

    ReplyDelete