Monday, May 4, 2009

Good news!

On Sunday I had my final in studio. It went better than expected....

Yeah yeah yeah! It was an intense week of no sleep and high stress, but it's all worth it in the end. God has been so good to me and I'm so blessed to have gotten a good grade in studio!


To top that off, I got a letter in the mail saying I got a scholarship!! It's a small one, $500, but it's still very exciting, just simply by the fact that they chose me! Praise God!

And a picture of my roommate's awesome checkerboard cake. How amazing is that!?

Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. I couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Serious, I could not do school with out The Lords help. Congrats on your school Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! I knew you could do it! You are my inspiration! Yes I have seen the Lord bless you and me both as we have somehow made it through this semster and year!

    ReplyDelete