Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DONE.

As of 1:30 PM yesterday, I'm done with my first year at ASU. Wow. It feels like the time has just FLOWN by, but at the same time, when I compare how I was at the beginning of the year to myself now - I feel like I've grown so much. I'm learning how to be indepedent, and also how to ask for help when I need it.

I just love my friends! Congrats to Mary Anne and Jenni for grajitating!! Woot woot! Now our fingers are crossed in hopes that they both join us in the valley of the sun! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Emily! So glad you have finished your first year at ASU! We miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on finishing!! I'm so happy and proud of you! You ruled ASU and you know it! I'm pretty sure you will be getting me in mesa for sure...Can't wait! Love you buttkiss

    ReplyDelete