Monday, April 13, 2009

Great legs

I don't get it.

What is it about legs that make them good or bad? When I hear comments like, "wow, she has great legs," I can never tell what it is about said legs that make them stand out above all the rest. Am I alone in thinking for the most part, legs all look the same? Personally, I'm not fond of my legs, but only because I think knees are disgusting. It's this bumpy, lumpy nob that can wiggle around and it always look so rough and wrinkly. Seriously, knees are weird. Brace yourselves, here is the evidence:
Gross.
Ew.
Sick.
Nasty.

Now that that's out of the way (and yes, it was tramatic for me), seriously, what makes a leg pleastant to look at? Is it the length of a leg? The curve of the calf muscle? The lack of cankles? The thighs and calves are proportional? The lack of hair and an ample tan? WHAT?

If I had to vote for best legs, I'd have to give it to these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment