Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of


I have a bad habit I'm trying to break.

I cross my arms. ALL the time! I know that crossing your arms is a sign of being uncomfortable in a situation, but it's the opposite for me. The best way I can describe it is I like to be tight.
I'm odd apparently because I don't know anyone else like this. When I'm sitting in a lecture class, I like to have at least one arm crossing my body and I grip the other arm with my hand. I like the feeling of pressure.
I just recently noticed I always walk with my arms folded. I also realized that no one else does! When I walk through campus, everyone else just walks naturally with their arms swinging as free as can be. It's so dang comfortable to be wrapped up when I'm walking, but I'm trying to break myself of it because I don't want to come across as uncomfortable or awkward. I swear my arms are magnetic and they need to be together, but I just have to RESIST!

Thank goodness for cuddling! The tighter the better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment