Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Joys of Evesdropping

Being on campus with so many people creates many opporunties to observe the craziness of the human race. I love it.

Yesterday, I passed a girl on the phone. Her conversation goes as follows:

"Yeah, you looked high in that picture."

"Yeah, you looked really cracked out in that picture."

"Oh wait, did I just offend you?"

Heh.

An awesome black lady started talking to me when waiting for the bus one day. She asked about my curly hair and then said, "You know, because of your curly hair and dark eyes, that means that somewhere along the lines your ancesters mixed with someone dark. So, you black!"

I wanted to shake her hand and thank her. She could not have made my day ANY better.

1 comment:

  1. haha oh my! but if you think about it some people might think we are weird if you hear some of our conversations...thats awesome thought about you being black!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete