Friday, September 12, 2008

Thatcher reunion

I'm posting these late but my blog needs some more pictures cause I'm sure everyone's sick of all my posts with just boring words and letters and stuff...






Two weekends ago, a group of Thatcher people came up to the big city to visit and see a d-backs game. Jason, Kali, Jenni, and Jessica all joined us and we had a good ol time together. Sure, we only made it to an inning and a half of the game, but we had a jolly good time and we even got to take pictures with the streaker who ran across the field inbetween the 8th and 9th innings. It was so good to see my old friends! I love them all so much!
The picture below is when Jason took me ice skating. Not a good picture to show the ice skating aspect but we didn't remember to take a picture until the rink was closed and we took our skates off. It was fun though - I've never seen someone look so completely off balance and yet still remain on his feet the whole time. Jason's arms were waving everywhere and I feared for both of our lives several times that night, but we had fun skating. All the 13 year olds put us to shame with their skating skills but we caught on.

As of now, Jason is 3 for 3 in surprising me each time he comes to visit. I don't know how he does it, and why he CONTINUES to do it! I told him my heart can't take it when he sneaks up and surprises me with his presence, and that was the FIRST time he came to visit. But really, I have no room to complain because I get to see him and spend time with him. One of these days I'll get him back and surprise him with a visit. With my luck, he'll have decided to surprise me again so we'll both surprise each other by being in opposite towns!

2 comments:

  1. Heck yes that was a good weekend!! Can't wait to come up again and again and again..hehe Hey if you want to surprise jason..let me know we could easily figure something out, maybe with the help of some of his friends..hehe Miss you buttkiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em! I love all those pictures! YEAH! Oh Jason, it is so cute that he surprises you!

    ReplyDelete