Saturday, June 14, 2008

Which is which?


One night, Jenni and I were way too bored and sat on WalMart's floor for probably half an hour gazing at the numerous different colors of nail polish. Anytime I found a color I liked, Jenni would think it was ugly and vise versa, so we made a little wager. We would each pick out a color for the other person that the other person doesn't normally wear. So Jenni picked a dark brownish purple for me and I chose a fluorescent orangey-pink for her. We both hated the colors we were given, but now we've had time to adjust. Jenni has warmed up to her fun, summer toe nails, and I've gotten used to my nearly gothic, but still kinda cute, toenails. Special, huh?
So moral of the story, Jenni and me have way too much time on our hands.

6 comments:

  1. Haha...good time good times! You're so right though..we have wayyy too much time on our hands! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I think I've been around my sister way too much, before I even read the blog, I could tell which foot was Jen's...via the second longer toe...hehehe, and the skinny big toe nail (she got it cut out)...sounds like you two are two peas in a pod, cherish those friendships...they WILL last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jean for pointing out the obvious flaws with my feet..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what sisters are for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I am sorry I have been gone and left you two to be so bored it has come down to this. I am a horrible friend. You can sue me if you want. JK, it sounds fun and I am sad I missed out on so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and P.S. your blog heading is very cute! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete